Spectrophotometer UV2600 UV-Vis
Techcomp UV2600 – Variable Slit Double beam UV-Vis spectrophotometer.
High sensitivity and high resolution measurement can be achieved easily. Reflectance measurement is possible with the integrating sphere accessory.
- The excellent long focal length C-T monochromator ensures ultra-low stray light of 0.010%T, allowing a wider range of sample concentration measurements.
- Reliable and accurate measurement
- The pulse-modulated dual-beam system realizes the dual light path detection of the same light source and the same detector, which ensures the high stability of the instrument baseline.
- High-quality deuterium and halogen lamps ensure high performance, long life usage. The light sources are pre-aligned and there is no need to perform adjustment during instrument installation and lamp replacement.
- High resolution monochromator for true micro sample analysis (50μL)
- Intuitive, convenient UV Analyst spectral analysis software with multi-tasking operation and multi-spectra display.
- Photometric measurement, wavelength scanning, quantitative calculation, time scanning, protein/nucleic acid analysis and many other functions.
- Self-diagnosis and GLP/GMP wizard allow quick inspection of the instrument’s status and performance to ensure the reliability of the analysis results.
- Thermostat auto-sipper and multiple cell sampler holder can be controlled by PC software for special applications
- Compatible to high performance and wide temperature range temperature controlled cell holder from Quantum Northwest Inc (www.qnw.com)
- Diffused transmittance and reflectance of liquid and solid sample measurement are possible with the 60mm integrating sphere.